HOME  |  CONTACT US |  SITEMAP |  RESULTS

ABOUT US
ADMINISTRATION

PROGRAMES OFFERING

ADMISSIONS DESK

CAMPUS RESOURCES

CAMPUS LIFE

CAMPUS NEWS
Mandatory Disclosure
Admissions

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Admissions Desk:
Programmes approved by the All India Counsel for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, India: Affiliated to SBTET, Hyderabad.
 
Admission Procedure (DIPLOMA):
Admissions are made through POLYCET conducted by Govt. of T.S.100% seats of the sanctioned intake are admitted by the Convener,If seats ate not filled in the convener quota, those are converted into SPOT seats.
 
Programmes approved by the All India Counsel for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, India: Affiliated to J N T University Hyderabad.
 
Admission Procedure (B.TECH):
Admissions are made through EAMCET & ECET for Lateral Entry ( Diploma Holders and B.Sc., Graduates ) conducted by Govt. of T.S. for B.Tech, by Convener, EAMCET&ECET Admissions, Sankethika Bhavan Bhavan, Near Secretariat, Hyderabad, www.eamcet.dte.gov.in. 70% seats of the sanctioned intake are admitted by the Convener, EAMCET after counseling the qualified candidates and remaining 30% of the sanctioned intake is filled by the College Management as per the rules and guide lines stipulated by the Convener.
 

Admission Procedure (M.TECH): Admissions are made through GATE/PGECET conducted by Govt. of T.S..   by Convener, PGECET Admissions,Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.  70% seats of the sanctioned intake are admitted by the Convener, remaining 30% of the sanctioned intake is filled by the College Management as per the rules and guide lines stipulated by the Convener.

 
Admission Procedure (MBA):
Convener quota is 70% of the of the intake. Students who pass any degree from any university recognized by UGC are eligible to apply for ICET Admission Test conducted bt T.S. Further details of the admission test can be obtained on www.dte.gov.in/icet. The institution makes management quota admissions directly on merit basis. Application form and prospectus can be had from the college office on all working days.
Important Aspects:
Last date for request for applications.
Last date for submission of application.
Dates for announcing final results.
Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day)
Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given should in no case be less than 15 days)
Last date for closing of admission.
Starting of the Academic session.
The waiting list should be activated only on the expiry of date of main list,
the policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Site Best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0+ in 1024x768 Resolution.
Contents © 2012 Sri Rama Institute of Technology and Science, Kuppenakuntla. All rights reserved.